New to Peonia Medical, the SkinCeuticals range of skin care products are specifically formulated to improve the health & beauty of your skin. Blemish + Age Toner is a solution designed to tone mature, blemish prone skin. This anti-ageing toner exfoliates the skin removing dead cells and decongesting the pores.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Blemish + AGE Toner:
• Removes excess residue & primes the skin
• Decongests clogged pores
• Suitable for mature oily & combination skins
This targeted glycolic acid toner is perfect for ageing skin prone to imperfections. Efficiently removing excess residue and surface skin cells the SkinCeuticals Blemish + AGE Toner works to decongest pores and create a smoother, clearer complexion.
Formulated with lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid this toner also has a low pH level to efficiently exfoliate the skin without causing irritation revealing a brighter and refined skin tone.
SkinCeuticals Blemish + AGE Toner active ingredients:
• LHA – A derivative of Salicylic Acid helping to evenly exfoliate the skin, decongesting pores and refining skins surface.
• Glycolic Acid – Helps to facilitate skins natural exfoliation eliminating dead skin cell build up to improve skins tone and texture.
• Salicylic Acid – Helping to unclog congested pores whilst removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
How to use:
• Apply Skinceuticals Blemish + Age Toner to a cotton round and smooth over face and neck.
• Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) may cause initial flaking, tingling and irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin acclimates. At first start by gradually introducing one AHA product at a time into your skincare regime.
• Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles.
• Do not use if pregnant.
Please Note: This product can not be shipped outside of Europe.
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID